进几年,外贸发展行情劲头十足,外贸人才需求也慢慢多了起来,除了要需要掌握外贸营销策略,语言也是一个重要的考虑,接下来沪江小编为大家整理了外贸销售常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!

  Packing has a close bearing on sales.

  包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

  We are trying to find a market for this article.

  我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

  We regret we cannot find any market for this article.

  我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

  There is a good market for these articles.

  这些商品畅销。

  There is a poor market for these articles.

  这些商品滞销。

  There is no market for these articles.

  这些商品无销路。

  Your bicycles find a ready market here.

  你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

  They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.

  他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

  Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.

  由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

  According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.

  根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

  We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.

  等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

  Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.

  贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

  We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.

  我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

  This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

  该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

  They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

  他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

  Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.

  我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

  We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.

  根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。

  can we do a barter trade?

  咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

  is it still a direct barter trade?

  这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

  if you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

  如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

  shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

  我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? a triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

  我们三方可进行三角贸易。

  compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

  补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

  we may agree to do processing trade with you.

  我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

  if you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

  如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

  please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

  请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

  please state your best terms and discount for cash.

  由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

  please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

  请告知该商品的价格和质量。

  please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

  请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

  please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.

  敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

  kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

  敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

  kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

  请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

  we want to develop direct contact with continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  we see that your firm specializes in light industrial goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  we are one of the largest importers of electric goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  we are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  we've never had any difficulties with our chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

  we have made a very good start in our business with japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with china.

  as is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  we look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  we shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  we'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  we're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  we're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们已向该公司提出询价。

  we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

  对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

  we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

  我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

  we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

  我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

  we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

  敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

  will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

  如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

  we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

  敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

  would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

  由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。