晚睡赖床不起、为吃什么纠结、出门前检查物品是否带齐了,这些生活的点点滴滴,日复一日,重复且单调,却又简单而幸福,沪江小编要分享的此篇文章就是日常生活的英语口语,散落的生活碎片,幸福的积累,希望对大家有用。

  1 起床

  该起床了。It’s time to get up.

  ○ Get up! 起

  ○ Wake up! 醒一醒!

  快起床。Get up soon.= Get out of the bed quickly.

  我星期六通常晚起。I usually sleep late on Saturdays.

  sleep late“晚起”

  快点儿!Hurry up!= Hurry!

  时间还早呢。It’s still early.

  ○ It’s too early to get up. 现在起床太早了。

  闹钟响了吗? Did the alarm go off?

  ○ Did you hear the alarm? 你听到闹钟响了吗?

  alarm n.闹钟(相当于alarm clock)

  go off“响起,发出声音”

  我一夜没睡着。I stayed up the whole night.= I spent a sleepless night.

  sleepless a.失眠的,不眠的

  stay up“不睡觉,熬夜”

  我还很困。I’m still sleepy.

  ○ I want to sleep 10 more minutes. 我想再睡10分钟。

  sleepy a.困倦的,欲睡的

  你昨天晚上打呼噜了。You were snoring last night.

  snore v. 打鼾

  我整晚都在做梦。I’ve been dreaming all the night.

  ○ I had a very good dream last night. 我昨晚做了个好梦。

  把衣服穿上。Put your clothes on.= Get dressed.

  2 睡觉

  It’s bedtime. 但你还是精神抖擞吗?你的家人、朋友还在瞪着眼睛看电视吗?督促自己和家人洗洗涮涮赶紧睡啦,熬夜对身体可不好哦!

  很晚了。It’s late.

  ○ It’s midnight. 已经半夜了。

  我还想看电视。I want to watch more TV.

  ○ Turn off the TV. 把电视关上。

  明天的事情都准备好了吗?Are you ready for tomorrow?

  be ready for…“为…做好了准备”

  我卸完妆了。I finished taking off my make-up.

  make-up n. 化妆,化妆品

  take off“去掉,脱掉”

  该睡觉了。It’s time to go to bed.

  = It’s time to go to sleep.

  = It’s bedtime.

  bedtime [bedtaim] n. 就寝时间

  把你的床铺好。Make your bed.

  make bed“铺床”

  我一点儿也不困。I’m wide awake.= I’m not sleepy at all.

  ○ I can’t fall asleep. 我睡不着。

  asleep a. 睡着的

  wide awake“完全清醒的,醒着的”

  3 居家住房

  你觉得这个公寓怎么样?What do you think of this apartment? = How do you like this flat?

  我喜欢客厅,比较大,而且阳光充足。I love the living room; it’s huge and filled with sunshine.

  ○ The bedroom is a little small for us.

  对我们来说卧室有点小了。

  请到客厅来。Please come into the living room.

  ○ Go to your room.

  回你的房间去。

  收拾一下你的房间。Clean your room.= Clean / Pick up your room.

  ○ Pick up your clothes. 收拾一下你的衣服。

  请用吸尘器把整个房子打扫一下。Please vacuum the whole house.

  ○ Sweep the floor. 扫扫地。

  这地方跟猪圈一样。This place is a pigsty.

  ○ What a mess! 真够脏乱的!

  打开窗户,给房间通通风。Open the window and air the room.

  ○ It’s stuffy in here.

  这儿太闷了。

  水池子堵了。The sink is clogged.

  ○ The drain is backed up. 下水道堵了。

  back up(使)淤塞

  抽水马桶漏水了。The toilet is running.

  ○ The toilet overflowed. 马桶溢水了。

  这个水龙头在不停地漏水。This faucet leaks day and night.

  没有电。The electricity isn’t working.

  electricity n. 电

  没有暖气。There’s no heat.

  ○ The heat is out. 暖气不供暖了。

  把空调打开/关上。Turn on/off the air conditioner.

  ○ Turn up/down the air conditioner. 把空调调高/低点。

  你打算怎样装饰这个房间?How are you going to decorate this room?

  也许我们应该买些新家具。Maybe we could get some new furniture.

  Talking about Apartment

  Jason:What do you think of this flat?

  4 离家前

  我要上厕所。I’m going to the bathroom.

  ○ I have to go to the bathroom.

  我得上厕所。

  你刷牙了吗? Have you brushed your teeth?

  我看上去怎么样?How do I look?

  ○ Is my make-up OK?

  我的妆可以吗?

  我要是早半小时起床就好了。

  If only I had gotten up thirty minutes earlier.

  if only 意为“要是…就好了”,引出的句子一般都用虚拟语气。

  把垃圾拿出去。太臭了。Take out the garbage. It stinks.

  快点儿,要不我们就迟到了。Hurry up, or we’ll be late.

  ○ I’ll give you five more minutes.

  我再给你五分钟。

  不要着急,还早呢。Don’t hurry. It’s still early.

  ○ Don’t rush me!

  不要催我了!

  我得赶紧走了。I have to rush.= I have to run.

  ○ I have to go. 我得走了。

  ○ I really must go. 我真的必须走了。

  ○ I’ve got to take off. 我得走了。

  ○ I gotta go. 我得走了。

  记得带上你的包。Remember to take your bag.

  ○ Don’t forget to take your bag. 别忘了拿你的包。

  别忘了锁门。Don’t forget to lock the door.

  ○ Be sure to turn off the gas. 一定要关掉煤气。

  糟糕,我把钥匙锁在房子里了。

  Damn, I have locked the key in the house.

  5 吃饭

  Dinner’s ready.

  我饿了。I’m hungry.

  ○ I’m starving. 我快饿死了。

  ○ I’m starved. 我饿死了。

  ○ My mouth is watering. 我都流口水了。

  ○ I’m quite thirsty. 我很渴。

  我们什么时候吃饭?When shall we eat?

  ○ When will supper be ready? 晚饭什么时候做好?

  ○ What’s to eat? 吃什么?

  请帮忙递一下胡椒。Please pass the pepper.

  来帮忙摆碗筷。Help me set the table.

  ○ Would you set the table? 你愿意摆一下碗筷吗?

  要是放点儿盐就更好吃了。

  It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it.

  ○ Everything is absolutely delicious. 每一样都很好吃。

  该吃饭了。It’s time to eat.= Time to eat.

  什么气味?What’s the smell? = What smells?

  ○ It smells good. 闻起来不错。

  叫大家来吃饭。Call everyone to the table.

  ○ Call the family to dinner. 叫全家人来吃饭。

  别说话,吃你的饭。Be quiet and eat your food.

  ○ Don’t talk with your mouth full. 不要满嘴东西时说话。

  把你盘子里的东西都吃完。Clean up your plate.

  再来一点吗?Would you like some more?= Some more?

  ○ No more. 不要了。= Some more?

  ○ No more. 不要了。