没有幼童学英语的环境,也摆脱了学校的应试迫害,那么展现在你面前的是英语自学的自由之路该如何去走呢,英语的学习无外乎发音,词汇,语法等等等等,不要漏掉了重要的环节应用,不去用,掌握再多的单词,会再多的语法也是无用的,下面小编就分享了实用的零基础也能学习的英语口语,快来一起学习下吧,学习完不要忘了多多练习哦。

  Angela: "Wow. Look how polite your son has become."

  Andy: "Yes. We had a big talk with him, and he has really turned over a new leaf."

  安吉拉:噢,你的儿子变得多有礼貌了呀!

  安 迪:是的,我们和他认真地谈过了,他真的开始了崭新的一页!

  Turning over a new leaf is like turning over a new page ("leaf") in your life and seeing what is on the other side.

  中文意思:翻开新的一页。

  Angela: "This cake is excellent. Where did you buy it?"

  Andy: "Actually, my mother made it from scratch."

  安吉拉:这块蛋糕太棒了,你从哪里买的?

  安 迪:事实上,我妈妈自己学着做的!

  You start from scratch in cooking when you cook a meal starting with only the smallest food ingredients.

  中文意思:从起跑线开始, 从头开始。

  Angela: "Sorry I was late for the meeting today. I got stuck in traffic."

  Andy: "That's okay. Better late than never."

  安吉拉:对不起,今天开会去晚了,因为交通很拥挤。

  安 迪:没关系,晚来总比不来好。

  Angela: "My brother started investing money when he was 16 years old."

  Andy: "The early bird catches the worm."

  安吉拉:我的哥哥16岁就知道投资了!

  安 迪:那可是捷足先登呀!

  The early bird catches the worm means that the person who arrives early will be successful.

  中文意思:早行动早成功,捷足先登。

  Angela: "Everyone wants to go except for you. Why do you have to rock the boat?"

  安吉拉:每个人都想去,只有你例外,为什么一定要捣乱呢?

  People in a group on a small boat need to work together. If one person moves suddenly, the whole boat could rock dangerously.

  中文意思:捣乱,不合群。

  camel's back

  Angela: "He came to work late every day that week. Then on Friday, he didn't show up at all."

  Andy: "That was the straw that broke the camel's back."

  安吉拉:那周上班他每天都来晚,而到了星期五,他根本就没出现。

  安 迪:那可是让人彻底失望哟!

  Angela: "Mom, will you have time to help me with my homework today?"

  Andy: "Sorry, I won't. I'll be working against the clock to finish my presentation."

  安吉拉:妈妈,今天又时间帮我做作业吗?

  安 迪:不好意思,我要赶时间完成我的报告书。

  You are working against the clock when you are trying to finish your work within a limited amount of time.

  中文意思:赶时间完成某件事情。

  Angela: "I'm so busy. I don't know how will get this done."

  Andy: "You're not the only one with a lot to do. We are all in the same boat."

  安吉拉:我太忙了,真不知道如何完成。

  安 迪:不知是你有那么多工作做,我们一样呀!

  When people forget that they are part of a team, we can remind them by saying, "We are all in the same boat".

  中文意思:处境相同。

  Angela: "I hope you can help me. I want to learn[d1] the ins and outs."

  安吉拉:希望你能够帮助我,我想了解一下细节情况。

  When you add the s and say the ins and outs, you are talking about the special ways that you know to do something, when you know it very well.

  中文意思:细节。

  Angela: "Why can't you just do it the way [d2] everyone else does? Why do you always have to go against the grain?"

  安吉拉:为什么你不能按照别人的方式去做呢?怎么总是个格格不入?

  You go against the grain when you make life more difficult by acting against the wishes of others.

  中文意思:违背别人的想法做事。