英语的涉及面很广,有商务英语、酒店用语,从事不同的职业使用的语言也有所不同,同学们要扩宽知识面,以应对市场的竞争。关于酒店的英语也不是很难,也是平时常说的,只要同学们稍加留心,就一定可以学会,下面是沪江小编为大家整理的酒店英语的情景对话,一起来学习一下。

1.You can do it now if you like.如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

2.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

3.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.很抱歉您的水壶空了。

4.May I do the turn-down service for you now?现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

5.Oh,thank you.But you see,we are having some friends over.噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

6.Could you come back in three hours?你能不能过3小时再来整理?

7.Certainly,madam.I'll let the overnight staff know.当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。

8.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?请整理一下浴室好吗?

9.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

10.Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

11.It's growing dark.Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

12.Is there anything I can do for you?您还有什么事要我做吗?

13.I'm always at your service.乐意效劳。

14.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?

15.The laundry man is here to collect it.洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。

16.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。

17.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。

18.What if there is any laundry damage?如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?

19.In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。

20.Could you send someone up for my laundry,please?请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?

21.A valet will be up in a few minutes.洗熨工马上就到。

22.Will the color run in the wash?洗衣时会掉色吗?

23.We'll dry-clean the dress.我们将干洗这条裙子。

24.We'll stitch it before washing.我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。

25.When can I have my laundry back?我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?

26.But would you like express service or same-day?不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?

27.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。28.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。

29.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。

30.She said it was too much for her.她说这使她难以忍受。

31.I'm awfully sorry,sir.非常对不起,先生。

32.I do apologize.我向您道歉。

33.No problem,sir.没问题,先生。

34.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。

35.Could you wait till tomorrow?等到明天好吗?

36.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。

37.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。

38.The light in this room is too dim.这房间里的灯光太暗了。

39.Please get me a brighter one.请给我换个亮的。

40.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.好的,先生,我马上就回来。

41.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。

42.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。

43.We'll send someone to repair it immediately.我们会马上派人来修的。

44.What's the trouble?哪儿坏啦?

45.The toilet doesn't flush.抽水马桶不放水了。

46.Let me see.Oh,it's clogged.让我看看。噢,堵住了。

47.The water tap drips all night long.水龙头一整夜滴水。

48.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。

49.Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.噢,电视机好像有些毛病。

50.The picture is wobbly.图像不稳定。

51.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?很遗憾,我可以看看吗?

52.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.我去请维修部的电工来。

53.We can have it repaired.我们能找人修理。

54.Please wait just a few minutes.请稍等几分钟。

55.The TV set is not working well.电视机有毛病了。

56.I'd like to have my hair cut.我想理个发。

57. How do you want it?您想理什么式样的?

58.Just a trim,and cut the sides fairly short,but not so much at the back.修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。

59.Nothing off the top?顶上不要剪吗?

60.Well,a little off the top.嗯,稍微剪一点。

61.Would you like a shave or shampoo?您要不要修面或洗头?

62.I want a haircut and a shave,please.我想理发和修面。

63.Very well,and how would you like your haircut,sir?好的,您喜欢什么发式?

64.Do you want me to trim your moustache?要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗?

65.Well, could you cut a little more off the temple?好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些?

66.Is that satisfactory?您看这样满意吗?

67.Anything else I can do for you?还要我为您做些什么吗?

68.I want a facial.我想做面部美容。

69.Most facials start with a thorough cleansing.面部美容大都是先彻底清洁面部皮肤。

70.I'll take the half-hour facial with make-up.我要做半小时美容外加化妆。

71.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning.我明天一大早要去天津。

72.So I would like to request an early morning call.因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

73.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

74.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。

75.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

76.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45?那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗?

77.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning.好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。

78.Will you do me a favour, Miss?小姐,能帮个忙吗?

79.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。

80.Would you like a morning call?您要叫醒服务吗?

81.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

82.At what time do you want me to call you up,sir?您要我什么时候叫醒您?

83.At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.请在明早6点钟。

84.By phone.I don't want to disturb my neighbors.电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。

85.I'd like to pay my bill now.我想现在结账。

86.Your name and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房间号码?

87.Have you used any hotel services this morning?请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?

88.Four nights at 90 US dollors each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.4个晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食费,总共是660美元。

89.Can I pay by credit card?我可以用信用卡支付吗?

90.Please sign your name here.请您在这里签名。

91. Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now.劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。

92.By the way,I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。

93. How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?

94.Please add to my account.请记在我的账里。

95.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr.Green?格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?

96.Yes,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。

97.The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.8天来总计是560元8角。

现在,中国的国际地位越来越高,很多外国人纷纷来到中国,这对于酒店的挑战越来越高了,当然酒店的员工必须会讲英语。如今,英语不是一个优势,但不会英语就是一大劣势,对英语有要求的工作你都无法从事,小编希望大家努力。