什么时候到期?

  When is this ? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。

  Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。)

  When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?)

  When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)

  When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)

  When is the last day I can pay for this?

  How long is the pay period?

  When do I have to pay this by?

  When does this have to be finished by?

  交费日期截止到30号。

  It's due on the thirtieth.

  能帮我换一下零钱吗?

  Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。

  Can you change this?

  Could I have change?

  能帮我换开100日元吗?

  Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。

  Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)

  Sure. (可以。)

  Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)

  Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)

  Can you break a hundred?

  I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)

  Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)

  我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)

  I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。

  savings account “账户,户头”。

  I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.

  我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。

  I need to ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。

  I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.

  我是自己掏的腰包。

  I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。

  我没带现金。

  I'm out of cash.

  我现在没有多少现金。

  I don't have much money on me now.

  May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)

  I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。)

  I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)

  I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)