面试外企需要英语,越来越多的不是外企的公司也开始了英语的面试,有的要求你懂基本的英语口语即可,有的就是高要求,严标准,对英语的专业度,对专业的熟识度,下面整理了一些英语口语面试中的基本句型,结合你自己的情况用起来吧。

May I come in? I am coming to your company for an interview by appointment.

I am coming to your company for an interview as invited.

我可以进来吗?我是按预约过来贵公司面试的。

我应邀贵公司面试的。

Q:Why are you interested in working for our company?

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

A:Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

A:Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time

I can offer my services to you.

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q:Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

A:Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q:What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A:I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q:How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些。

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q:How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

A:Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q:What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。