对于现在很多场合中越来越多的面试官开始用英语进行面试,这样面试的档次也上去了,更能给面试官提供看人的综合素质的一个方面。接下来沪江小编就为大家介绍一些在英语口语的一些面试。那么对于这些面试一定会有很多帮助。希望接下来的内容大家能够有所收获。并且祝愿大家在将来的英语口语面试中取得优异的成绩。

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat. 我也是,请坐。 A:Thank you! 谢谢 B: I: What is your name, please? 请问,你叫什么名字? A: My name is Zhanghang. 我叫张航 B:what is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么? A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable. 嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。 B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university. 你大学主修课程有哪些? A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on. 大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。 B: What subject did you major in? 你辅修过什么专业吗? A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on. 会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法 B:Why did you choose this corporation? 你为什么选择本公司? A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward. 公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。 B: What are your salary expectations? 你期望的薪资水平是什么样的? A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer. 我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。 B: Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你还有什么疑问吗? A: I wonder when will I know your decision? 我何时能知道你的最终决定? B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week. 我们将于下周末之前联系你。 A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position. 太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。 B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye. 感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

结束面谈

Thank you for coming,we will let you know the result as soon as possible.谢谢你的到来,我们将尽早把结果通知你。

Thank you,I'll look forward to hearing from you.谢谢,我会恭候您的通知。

All right.Thank you for your coming,Mr. Chen.好,谢谢你能来参加面试,陈先生。

Thank you for your interview with me,madam.非常感谢您对我的面试,女士。

I hope to see you again.希望能再次见到你。

We'll expect you here next month,see you then.我们期望下个月你的到来,再见。

See you later.再见。

Thank you for your interest in this office,Ms Dong.谢谢你对本办事处感兴趣,董女士。

I'll await your notification.Thank you for your interview with me,sir.我将等候你们的通知,谢谢您对我的面试,先生。

A thousand thanks for your having talked with me.Good-bye.非常感谢您的面试,再见。

It's our pleasure to have you here,Mr. Li.能雇用你是我们的荣幸,李先生。

I hope to see you again.希望再次见到您。

I hope so.希望如此。

We should know by next Tuesday whom to hire.If your application is successful,we will notify you by mail.下周二前我们会决定聘用谁了,若你的申请成功,我们会发信通知你。