中国人说外语,往往不够了解外国的文化基础风土人情,所以说起来并不够地道,今天沪江小编和大家分享一些地道的美语口语供大家参考练习,希望对大家有所帮助。

He kicked the bucket. 他已经归天。

原句: He died.

Are you kidding? 你是不是开玩笑?

原句: Are you joking?

Oh! you are killing me! 笑死人了。

原句:It’s really funny.

Knock it off. 不要这个样子。

原句:Don’t be like that.

Stop pulling my leg. 不要开我玩笑了。

原句:Don’t make fun of me.

You are out of line. 你太过份了。

原句: You are over doing it.

Please bring me up to date. 把最近的情形告诉我。

原句: Please give me the latest information

Nuts! 胡说!

原句:Nonsense!

It’s on the house. 这是XXXXX的。

原句: It’s free.

He is an operator. (here it means a thief,a swindler,ect.) 他是一个老滑头。

原句:He is a swindler.

Don’t panic. 不要慌啊!

原句:Don’t be nervous.

He passed out. 他已经昏倒了!

原句: He fainted.

To me it is just peanuts. 对我来讲,这太不值得了。

原句: It’s nothing to me.

He is a phoney. 他是一个骗子。

原句: He is fake.

Pick me up at seven tonight. 今天晚上七点钟你来接我。

原句:Come and get me at seven tonight. He was put on the spot. 他已经给人打死了。 原句:He was killed.

He puts up a good show. 他的表现很好。

原句:He behaves himself well.

以上就是今天分享的全部内容,希望对大家有所帮助,更多精彩内容,请关注沪江网。