中国人说外语,往往不够了解外国的文化基础风土人情,所以说起来并不够地道,今天沪江小编和大家分享一些地道的美语口语供大家参考练习,希望对大家有所帮助。

What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)

Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)

How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)

Just because.(没有别的原因。)

It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。)

You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)

No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)

I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)

Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)

I am not available.(我正忙着)

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)

Never say #39;s a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

Don't #39;ll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。

You win lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。

Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。

I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。

You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。

She is well-build.她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。

You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。

You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。

You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅

It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。

It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。

I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。

You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?

以上就是今天分享的全部内容,希望对大家有所帮助,更多精彩内容,请关注沪江网。