微信朋友圈汇聚了一个个志同道合的朋友,加密了我们的联系。当然中国作为礼仪大国,人际交往中的寒暄介绍也是每天发生的,那么学习英语口语的你知道如何用英语来地道表达这些场合吗?下面跟随小编一起来学习下吧。

  UNIT1 Communication

  第一单元 人际往来

  Part1 Greetings

  第1部分 寒暄

  Dialogues1

  会话1

  A: Hi, Susan! How's it going?

  A: 嗨, 苏珊, 最近怎么样?

  B: Well, I am still alive and kicking.

  B: 哎,眼下还凑合吧。

  A: Are you leaving for America soon?

  A: 你是不是马上要去美国了?

  B: I guess so. Perhaps next Monday.

  B: 估计是这样, 也许下个星期一就走了。

  Dialogues2

  会话2

  A: How are you getting along? I haven't seen much of you lately.

  A: 你最近过得怎么样?我最近很少见到你。

  B: Keeping busy.

  B: 忙死了。

  A: Doing what?

  A: 忙什么?

  B: I am supposed to give my oral defense tomorrow.

  B: 明天我就要答辩了。

  A: Well, keeping busy before oral defense is all in a day's work.

  A: 哦,答辩前夕不忙就怪了。

  Dialogues3

  会话3

  A: Look, who is here!

  A: 天哪,是你!

  B: Jack, fancy meeting you here.

  B: 杰克,真想不到在这里见到你,

  A: Mr. Parker, what a small world!

  A: 派克先生.这个世界真小啊!

  B: Boy, I am glad to see you again!

  B: 再次见到你真离兴!

  A: Me too. It's been almost 10 years since we last met in Chicago.

  A: 我也是。上次在芝加哥见到你是十年前的事了。

  B: Yeah, how time flies! How are you these years?

  B: 时间过得真快呀!你近来怎么样?

  A: Couldn't be better. And how about you?

  A: 好极了.你呢?

  B: Just so-so.

  B: 不好也不坏吧.

  Part2 Introductions

  第2部分 介绍

  Dialogue 1

  会话1

  A: Mary, this is Joe's brother, David.

  A: 玛丽,这是乔的弟弟,大卫。

  B: I'm very glad to meet you.

  B: 很高兴认识你。

  C: It's a pleasure to meet you.

  C: 认识你很荣幸。

  B: How do you like Texas so far?

  B: 现在感觉得克萨斯怎么样?

  C: It's really different from what I expected.

  C: 和我想象的大不一样啊。

  B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time.

  B: 没关系,你马上就会适应的。

  Dialogue 2

  会话2

  A: Mrs. Smith, I don't think you have met the lady in red.

  A: 史密斯夫人,我想你还不认识那位穿红色衣服的女士吧。

  B: Who is she?

  B: 她是谁?

  A: Julia Robots,the world-renowned hot star in Hollywood.

  A: 朱丽亚·罗伯茨,好莱坞大名鼎鼎的红星。

  B: I can't believe my eyes. Would you possibly introduce me to her?

  B: 我真不敢相信这是真的,可以帮我引见一下吗?

  A: Sure.

  A: 当然。

  Dialogue 3

  会话3

  A: Paul, meet my cousin Susan.

  A: 保罗,认识一下我表妹.苏珊。

  B: Hi, nice to meet you.

  B: 晦.很高兴认识你。

  C: Same here.

  C: 我也很离兴。

  A: Paul and I went to school together.

  A: 保罗和我是同届同学。

  C: Really?

  C: 真的啊?

  Part3 Farewells

  第3部分 离别

  Dialogue 1

  会话1

  A: I just dropped in to say goodbye.

  A: 我只是来告别的。

  B: What time are you leaving?

  B: 你几点钟走?

  A: I am going to try to leave by 10 o'clock.

  A: 我争取10点以前离开。

  B: Take care and give my best to your parents.

  B: 多保重,替我向你的父母问好。

  A: Goodbye. Thanks again for everything.

  A: 再见了,再次感谢你所做的一切。

  Dialogue 2

  会话2

  A: Sue, my bus is being announced. I'd better hit the road. Thank you for your kindhospitality.

  A: 苏,车要开了。我最好这就上路。谢谢你的盛情款待。

  B: You are welcome. Have a nice trip. Please drop a line after you get there.

  B: 不客气。旅途愉快。到那儿后请给我写信。

  A: I sure will. Thank you. So long.

  A: 我肯定会的。谢谢。再见。

  B: Goodbye, and take care.

  B: 再见,请多保重。

  Dialogue 3

  会话3

  A: If you're ever in New York, look me up, I'd love to see you again.

  A: 如果你来纽约,一定要来看我。我希望能再次见到你。

  B: Sure, I will. You can count on that. Be seeing you.

  B: 一定会的。你尽管放心好了。再见。

  A: See you around.

  A: 再见。