在日常的口语交流中,能否熟练流利的对话一直是评判一个人口语好坏与否的重要标准,要想练就流利口语,平时的生活场景交流口语的学习必不可少,下面的日常生活口语学习,或许对你有用,一起来学习下吧。

  UNIT2 Everyday Life

  第二单元 日常生活

  Part1 Family Life

  第1部分 家庭生活

  Dialogue 1

  会话1

  A: Do you get along well with your brothers?

  A: 你和你的兄弟处得好吗?

  B: Of course, we do. We're really tight.

  B: 当然好了。我们很亲密。

  A: I'm jealous. My brothers can't stand each other.

  A: 真羡慕。我的兄弟彼此都受不了。

  B: Really? I'm sorry to hear that.

  B: 真的吗?真令人难过。

  Dialogue 2

  会话2

  A: What does your family do on weekends?

  A: 你们家周末一般做什么?

  B: We usually go on picnics and have a barbecue. How about your family?

  B: 我们一般出去野餐烧烤。你们家呢?

  A: My father works on weekends so we usually don't go anywhere.

  A: 我父亲周末工作,所以我们一般不出去。

  B: Doesn't he get any weekends off?

  B: 他周末都不休息吗?

  Dialogue 3

  会话3

  A: It's important to strike a balance between work and family life.

  A: 处理好工作和家庭生活的关系很重要。

  B: Yes, quite right.

  B: 是啊,你说得很对。

  A: Working very long hours will affect communication with family members.

  A: 工作时间过长会影响和家庭成员的交流。

  B: My wife often complains that I spend too little time with her.

  B: 我妻子经常抱怨我跟她在一起的时间太短。

  Part2 Time and Appointments

  第2部分 时间与约会

  Dialogue 1

  会话1

  A: Hey, you are behind time again.

  A: 嗯,你又迟到了。

  B: Are you kidding? I'm just on time. Look at my watch. It's 10 sharp now.

  B: 别开玩笑了,我准时到达。看我的表,10点整。

  A: Do you think your watch is right?

  A: 你觉得你的表准吗?

  B: You bet. I have just set my watch by the radio time signal.

  B: 当然,我刚刚和之声报时信号对过。

  Dialogue 2

  会话2

  A: Professor Wang, I am sorry I won't be able to see you this afternoon. I've got a cold.

  A: 王教授,很抱歉我今天下午不能来见您了。我感冒了。

  B: Oh, I am sorry to hear about that.

  B: 噢,对此我感到很遗憾。

  A: I wonder if I could postpone my appointment till some other time?

  A: 我是否可以推迟我们的约会?

  B: No problem. Take good care of yourself.

  B: 好的。保重身体。

  A: I will, thank you.

  A: 我会的,谢谢您。

  Dialogue 3

  会话3

  A: Oh, hello, John. Does your watch keep good time?

  A: 噢.你好约翰。你的表准吗?

  B: Not really. In fact it's sometimes five minutes slow. So I usually have to start out fiveminutes earlier.

  B: 不太准,实际上它有时会慢5分钟。所以我通常会提前5分钟出发。

  A: How is the time now?

  A: 那现在时间是多少?

  B: Oh, never fear! we have plenty of time.

  B: 别担心,我们有的是时间。

  A: We'd better rush now. You know, I'd like to be earlier than the appointed time. Early birdsalways get the worms.

  A: 我们还是快点吧。你知道的,我希望能比约定的时间早点到。早起的鸟儿有食吃嘛。

  Part3 Weather and Seasons

  第3部分 天气与季节

  Dialogue 1

  会话1

  A: What's the weather gonna be like tomorrow?

  A: 明天天气会怎么样呢?

  B: The weather forecast calls for another scorching day.

  B: 天气预报上说.明天又是灼热的一天。

  A: Don't tell me the highs will be in the 90's again.

  A: 别告诉我最高气温又会升到华氏90度。

  B: Well, at least it will be a dry day with low humidity.

  B: 至少又是干闷的一天。

  Dialogue 2

  会话2

  A: What's the weather like during summer in Korea?

  A: 韩国夏天天气如何?

  B: It's usually hot, wet and humid.

  B: 通常又热又湿又潮。

  A: Then which season of the year do you like best?

  A: 那一年之中你最喜欢哪个季节?

  B: I love the autumn weather. It's usually bright, sunny and mild.

  B: 我喜欢秋天。秋天通常都天气晴朗、阳光明媚、气候宜人。

  Dialogue 3

  会话3

  A: I wonder when this wet weather will clear up.

  A: 我在想,什么时候这种阴雨天会放晴。

  B: Not for a while, because we're in the middle of the monsoon season.

  B: 暂时不会,我们正处于风季。

  A: I am getting sick and tired of this hot, muggy and gloomy weather.

  A: 我受够了这闷热、阴沉的天气。

  B: But it beats frigid weather of winter, doesn't it? And the weatherman expects overcast skiesto clear up by sunrise and the winds to die down.

  B: 可是至少比干冷的冬天要好点吧。天气预报说,天会多云转晴,风力减弱。