商务英语作为商务人员进行信息交流和互动的基本知识和能力,成为现在多数商务从业人员需要具备的重要能力。而商务英语的口语表达是重中之重。对于商务英语口语的学习来说,主要还需要靠学习者多进行练习,根据不同的商务环境来多方面提升。下面这些句子是小编为大家总结的比较好的商务英语口语练习句子,希望大家能够在平时多进行练习。
     1. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。
2. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。
3. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.
技术的转让费应该公平合理。
4. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。
5. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。
6. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
专利权使用费是产品凈销售价值的15%。
7. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.
专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。
8. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。
9. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。
10. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。
11. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。
12. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。
      上述的12个句子是在平时的商务英语交流和谈判中经常涉及的句子,希望对正在练习商务英语口语的朋友能够有所帮助。