现如今对英语能力的需求越来越高,并且最重要的就是对大家的口语能力的要求越来越高,并不是对大家的应试能力。因为我们学习英语的目的就是以后再公司工作的时候能和公司合作的外企谈投资等等一些问题。那么就需要大家练习商务口语。为了更好地完成老板下达的任务,必须完成商务口语能力的进阶。那么接下来小编就为大家介绍一些商务中经常用到的一些口语表达。

  久仰!

  I ve heard so much about you.

  好久不见了!

  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!

  You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们!

  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使)

  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样?

  How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来北京投资。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行!

  Its a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候王先生。

  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感谢光临!

  Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来!

  Hope you'll come again.

  欢迎以后多来北京!

  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了!

  I will see myself out, please.

  多保重!

  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!

  Have a nice trip!

  商务英语口语8000句:希望和要求

  1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

  2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

  6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

  7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

  8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

  9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

  10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

  11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

  12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。

  13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。

  14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

  15. We hope that this market trend will continue. 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

  16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

  17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly. 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

  20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration. 我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

  23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

  24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

  26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution. 希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。