想上厕所,英文怎么说?你是否只会用“I'm going to the toilet”呢?虽然这种说法很常见,但“人有三急”,英文中可是有N种不同的表达啊!正式场合,你该怎么委婉地说?亲朋好友之间,你可以怎样随意地说?还有一些说法只能和特别熟的人讲!

1.Public lavatory意为“公厕”,在公共场所,厕所门上都标有Gent' s(男厕),或Ladies' (女厕),有时也标有Men' s,Men' s room,Gentleman' s,Women' s Women' s room.
是最常用的一个词.可指“公厕”,也可指“私厕”,比较正规,常对陌生人使用.例如:I wonder where the toilet is.(我想知道厕所在哪儿.)
ry是个客气的词,但不如toilet常用,比较 过时的说法.
om是书面语.


上厕所的英语对话1:
I really need to use the toilet!
我真的得去上厕所!
A:Are you ok?
你还好吗?
B:Yes,but excuse me.I really need to use the toilet!
是的,不过对不起!我真的得去上厕所!
Where is the nearest bathroom?
最近的厕所在哪里?
A:Where is the nearest bathroom?
最近的厕所在哪里?
B:Right over there,around the corner.
就在那儿,转角那里.
Is there a public toilet around?
这附近有公共厕所吗?
A:Sorry,is there a public toilet around?
请问这附近有公共厕所吗?
B:Yes,but it's on the opposite side of the park.
有啊.可是是在公园的另一头耶.
Excuse me,where is the lady's room?
对不起,请问女厕在哪里?
A:Excuse me,where is the lady's room?
对不起,请问女厕在哪里?
B:Go straight ahead and then turn left.
直走然后左转.
Where is the loo?
请问洗手间在哪?
A:Where is the loo?
请问洗手间在哪?
B:You need to go downstairs and then follow the signs.
下楼去然后跟着指示牌走。
I've just been to the lavatory.
我刚去过盥洗室梳洗了一番。
A:Mmm…you smell nice!
你闻起来好舒服喔!
B:I've just been to the lavatory.
我刚去过盥洗室梳洗了一番。
Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?
对不起,请问厕所在哪里?
A:Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?
对不起,请问厕所在哪里?
B:It's right behind the dressing rooms.
就在试衣间的正后方。
I need to fresh up myself.
我需要梳洗振作一番
A:I need to fresh up myself.
我需要梳洗振作一番。
B:Go to restroom and put some cold water on your face.
到洗手间去,在脸上敷些冷水。

上厕所英语对话2
Where is the toilet
厕所在哪儿
Useful Expressions
常用语句
1.Blanket and pillow,please.
毛毯和枕头,请。
2.Where is the lavatory?
请问厕所在哪儿?
3.All the toilets are occupied at the moment.
目前,所有厕所都在使用中。
4.Please let me know when the toilet is vacant.
厕所空时请告诉我。
5.Are there any other toilet?
还有其他厕所吗?
6.Are you selling any duty-free items on board?
你们在机内有卖什么免税品吗?
7.Would you give me a copy of landing card?
请你给我一份入境申报卡好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Are you finished?
你吃完了吗?
B:Yes.May I have some more beer?
是的,请给我多加些啤酒好吗?
A:Oh,sure.I'll be back in a minute.
啊,一定,我马上就回来。
B:Thank you for waiting.Here it is.Did you enjoy your meal?
谢谢你等候。这就是,你享用了你的餐食吗?
A:Yes,the meal was very delicious and I enjoyed very much.I'm full.
是的,餐食味道很好,我非常喜欢,我吃饱了。
A:Is that so? I'm glad you enjoyed it.
是那样吗?你喜欢,我很高兴。
B:By the way,Miss.Where is the toilet?
顺便问一下,小姐,厕所在哪儿?
A:Toilets are in the rear.I'm afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.
厕所在后面,我恐怕现在所有厕所都有人使用了。
A:What?
什么?

 


下面的是分场合应用:
1. Formal: appropriate in any situation.
级别一:正式说法,适用于任何场合。
Bathroom
卫生间
e.g. Can I use your bathroom?
我能借用一下你的卫生间吗?
Restroom
洗手间
e.g. Where is the restroom?
请问洗手间在哪儿?
2. Familiar: appropriate with family or friends.
级别二:朋友、家人,熟人之间均可使用。
Pee
撒尿
e.g. I need a pee really badly.
我真的很想撒尿。
Go (when used in context)
方便一下(需结合上下文,及动作和表情使用)
e.g. Where's the bathroom, I really have to go!
厕所在哪儿,我真的要去方便一下了!
John
茅坑
e.g. I've held it in for so long. I have to visit the John!
我肚子疼,得去茅坑!
My bladder is bursting.
我的膀胱要炸了(快憋不住了)。
e.g. Stop the car! My bladder is bursting.
停车!我憋不住了。
Loo (UK)
厕所(英式英语)
e.g. She's gone to the loo.
她去厕所了。
3. Rude: appropriate only with friends.
级别三:通俗的说法,只能和关系要好的小伙伴们说。
Take a 1/2 (number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)
大小便(1指的是小便,2指大便)
e.g. A - I have to go to the bathroom.
甲:我要上厕所。
B - Number 1 or number 2?
乙:小便还是大便?
Crapper
厕所
e.g. Hey man, where's the crapper?
嘿,哥们儿,厕所在哪?
Pee oneself
尿裤子(憋不住的时候使用)
e.g. I'm about to pee myself. Let's go.
我要尿裤子了,走吧。
Can
厕所
e.g. Do you mind telling me where's the can?
不介意告诉我厕所在哪吧?
Take a leak
方便
e.g. Can we stop at the next gas station? I need to take a leak.
我们可以在下—个加油站停一下车吗?我要方便一下。

 

更多英语学习资料精华阅读》》http://www.hujiang.com/c/xgn/list/

更多中学新概念英语课程》》http://www.hujiang.com/c/xgn/course/