- arrange into a group or groups
- form a group or group together
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
Are you in this group?
Where several groups of translators exist in a country, organized either on a regional basis or into different categories
One group was treated with the new drug,and a second group was treated with the old one as a control.
A group or set of three; a triad.
A senior officer; the senior ship in the Battle group.
Shading Group Tool
Opponents of BST mostly members of public interest groups, have undertaken a nationwide campaign to prevent marketing of the recombinant hormone
The bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association,as in society or an organization;desegregation.
Heap or pile of objects;group of people
Purging newsgroup XX..