- (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
- one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
- any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
- the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- a metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
- the blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
- the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
We shall stave it out,no matter how difficult it may be.
Prefer doing to talking
Wherever practicable, validation shall be completed prior to the delivery or implementation of the product.
In this section, we consider transfer pricing in those situations where intermediate markets are strong and well defined.
It goes without saying that work without rest will do harm to health. In other words, we had better take sufficient recreation to relax after work.
For obtaining a visa, I am required to show concrete evidence of sufficient financial resources for two years of study in the United States.
When the matriarch dies, one of the oldest offspring takes her place
To one's surprise; to one's amazement