- Whenever you make a phone call smil when you pick up the phone, because someone feel it! 无论什么时候打电话，摘起话筒的时候请微笑，因为对方能感觉到！
- That night when I called home, Jeanine was very upset that the penguin had disappeared. 那天晚上，我给家里打电话时，简妮正在伤心，因为她发现企鹅不见了。
- Give someone a call; give someone a ring 打电话给某人
- Hello, Ms. Richardson? Lee here - I am calling to conform that if you have received page three. 喂，Richardson女士吗？我是Bob Lee。我打电话来确认你有没有收到第三页。
- "Hello, Mr. Hammer. Jack Ross here. I am calling to confirm our appointment on Monday at ten o'clock in your office. " 喂，Hammer先生。我是Jack Ross。我打电话来确认下周一11点在贵公司会面的约定。
- Ring up; call up 打电话给..
- Have him call Hilton Hotel 244--5234756, please. 请叫他打电话到希尔顿旅馆，电话号码是244—5234756。
- Replace the receiver,ie after telephoning 把听筒放回原处(打电话后).
- The old man smiled with anticipation and asked, "Could you tell me where she is? I want to call her tomorrow. " 老人露出期待的微笑，问:“你可以告诉我她在哪儿吗?我想明天打电话给她。”
- Well, thank you for calling. 好了，谢谢你打电话来。