1. Before I begin, let's make it clear that it's only a casual talk.

  在开始前,我先说明一下,这只是个非正式会谈。

  2. To begin with, I'd like to make a brief introduction of the current market situation.

  一开始,我想简单介绍一下当前市场情况。

  3. I'd like to begin by telling you about the latest market developments. .

  我想先向大家谈谈市场的最新发展情况。

  4. First, let me outline the current problems we are facing.

  首先,我来大概介绍一下当前面临的问题。

  5. First of all, we have to settle our disputes about the quality of your supplied goods.

  首先,我们要解决双方关于供货品质的分歧意见。

  6. Secondly, I'd like to look at the causes of the damage.

  其次,我想分析一下造成货损的原因。

  7. Thirdly, we'll see if our solution is workable.

  再次,我们来看看解决问题的方法是否可行。

  8. I will then go on to describe the main features.

  而后,我将阐述其主要特征。

  9. After that, we'll try to find ways to solve these problems.

  这以后,我们将设法寻找解决这些问题的方法。

  10. Following that, we'll go into details of these accidents.

  再往下,我们将对这些事故进行深入研究。

  11. From there, I'll suggest some possible solutions.

  继而,我将提出一些可能的解决方法。

  12. Next, I'll spend a few minutes looking at other methods available now.

  而后,我要花点时间探讨其他可采用的方法。