你的房间怎样? How is your room?

  你昨晚睡得好吗? Did you sleep well last night?

  为何我们现在不去办公室呢? Why dont we go to the office now?

  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.

  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?

  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 We have some reports to show you for background information.

  你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

  这是我们的全自动化工厂。 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  这是同业中最新型的。 Its the most up-to-date in the industry.

  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

  请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

  让我直接问经理好了。 Let me direct that question to the manager.

  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.

  你想知道什么? Is there anything youd like to know?