ANGELA: Are you American?

  安琪拉:你是美国人吗?

  CHARLIE: Yes. And you?

  查理:是的,你呢?

  ANGELA: No. I’m from Taiwan. Can’t you see?

  安琪拉:我是台湾人,看不出来吗?

  CHARLIE: Well, there are many Chinese Americans, you know.And your English is very good. You sound like an American.

  查理:你知道的,美国有很多华裔。而且你的英文很好,听起来像是美国人。

  ANGELA: I don’t think so. You are flattering me.

  安琪拉:不会吧,你过奖了。

  CHARLIE: No, really. I can only hear a little accent.

  查理:是真的,我只听出有一点点口音。

  ANGELA: Are you flying home?

  安琪拉:你是要回家吗?

  CHARLIE: Well, yes. Actually, I’m going back to visit.

  查理:是的,事实上我是回去探亲。

  ANGELA: You were visiting Taiwan?

  安琪拉:你是来台湾探亲的?

  CHARLIE: No, I’m going back to America to visit.I’m from America, but I don’t live there now. I live in Taichung.

  查理:不是,我要回美国探亲。我是美国人,但是我现在不住在那里,我住在台中。

  旅游英语对话中的单词

  Flattering:夸赞

  go back to:回去

  Actually:其实

  flying home:回家

  America:美国

  American:美国的