balance of payments的中文释义
沪江词库精选balance of payments是什么意思、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
There's a blowout in the balance of payments.
It is said to have a deficit on its balance of payments.
balance of receipts and payments of credit funds
Can I have it on my payment of the balance?
A healthy balance-of-payments position
How do we compile a balance of payments statements?
Because of large payment to suppliers, the account have a debit balance of 1000.
The outflow of gold can temporarily finance the balance of payments deficit
Britain's balance of payments improved modestly last month.
If a country has had a persistent deficit in its balance of payments, it has to adopt measures to correct the position.
- a system of recording all of a country's economic transactions with the rest of the world over a period of one year
- balance of payments n. 贸易支付差额
- payments balance 国际收支 见balance of payments.
- Balance-of-payments Provisions （农产品国内支持）蓝箱措施
- balance-of-payments problem phr. 平衡国际收支的问题
- balance of payments adjustment 国际收支的调整,国际收支调节
- current balance of payments 经常项目收支平衡，经常项目收支平衡
- balance between cash receipts and payments 现金收支平衡
- balance between credits and payments 信贷收支平衡
- balance of payments credits and debits 借贷收付平衡
- balance of payments on current account 流动项目收支差额
2015balance of payments是什么意思由沪江网提供。