be ill at ease
find it embarrassing (to do sth)
Excuse me, but did this ice cream ring up for three ninety-nine?
I am ashamed to wear it
She flushed with embarrassment.
I would be ashamed to beg from my neighbours
He draws his chair back apologetically
Frank was so backward that he hesitated to ask her to dance.
She turned red with discomfort when the teacher spoke.
I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love.
Even asking would be too embarrassing.
Her room was in such a litter that she was ashamed to ask me in.
- 不好惹英语怎么说及英文翻译not to be trifled with not to be pushed around stand no nonsense
- 不好英语怎么说及英文翻译no good
- 不失时机用英语怎么说及英文怎么写seize the opportune moment lose no time
- 不失为的英语怎么说can still be considered (to be...) may after all be accepted as
- 不大离儿用英语怎么说及英文怎么写pretty close just about right not bad
- 不大英语怎么说及英文翻译not very not too not often