我们经常吵架。

  We fight a lot.

  Do you two fight? (你们吵架吗?)

  Yes, we fight a lot. (嗯,我们常吵架。)

  我不再爱我的妻子了。

  I don't love my wife any more.

  我老婆有外遇。

  My wife's cheating on me. * on…“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。

  My wife's a two-timer.

  My wife's secretly dating someone else.

  My wife's having an .

  我们感情不和。

  We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。

  We had a big . (我们之间意见分歧很大。)

  We don't get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)

  我已经改变心意了。

  I've changed my mind.

  I've . (我想重新考虑。)

  你变了。

  You have changed.

  You're not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)

  你现在是不是和谁交往呢?

  Are you seeing someone now?

  Are you seeing someone now? (你现在是不是和谁交往呢?)

  Actually, no. (没有,谁也没有。)

  我和妻子没什么共同语言。

  I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with…“和……意见一致”。

  How's married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)

  I don't see eye to eye with my wife. (我和妻子没什么共同语言。)

  我们俩合不来了。

  We just don't get along.

  我想我很了解你。

  I thought I knew you.

  我和我的秘书有了婚外情。

  I had an affair with my .

  和你在一起没意思。

  I don't enjoy being with you.

  We don't have any fun anymore.

  我们离婚吧。

  Let's get divorced. *“离婚”。

  I don't love you anymore. (我不再爱你了。)

  Let's get divorced. (我们离婚吧。)

  现在我和我妻子分居了。

  I'm separated from my wife. *“夫妻分居”。

  We are living now.

  我不能失去你。

  I can't get over losing you. *get over“(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。

  I can't from breaking up with you. (我无法接受和你的分手。)

  I can't forget you. (我无法忘记你。)

  和你分手是我最大的痛苦。

  Breaking up is hard to do. *break up“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。

  make up (和好,言归于好)

  请不要伤我的心。

  Don't break my heart. *break one's heart“使……万分痛苦,让对方因失恋而痛苦”。

  I want to break up. (我想和你分手。)

  Don't break my heart. (请不要伤我的心。)

  Don't make me sad.

  我们争论了好几个小时。

  We argued for hours. *“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休”。